Thursday, August 25, 2011

Draft Watershed Plan Online

The Final Draft of the Watershed Based Plan (WBP) for the Five Mile River Watershed is posted online: http://www.swrpa.org/Default.aspx?Regional=280.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the plan!

This marks the successful completion of Phase I. Phase II of the project will build on the Draft WBP to create a final plan for the watershed. Work is expected to begin on Phase II in the fall.

Please note if you are printing the plan, the "Full Document" pdf and the "Figures Only" pdf include both 8.5x11 and 11x 17 pages

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have time to read through the entire report but I hope there are remedies for the flooding issues. I live in Rowayton and the 5 Mile River is in my backyard. My street (McKendry Court) is at the corner of a 90 degree turn in the River that Man made years ago. It continues to flood and cause damage to our street, properties and potentially our homes. Something needs to be done!

    ReplyDelete